- Seats four in comfort. Check!
- Cupholders? Check!
- Loads of cargo Space? Check!
- Room for the brother to bring his bike? Check!
- Space for tailgating? Check!
- Co2 Belching SUV/Minivan? Nah!!!!!!!!
We had a lovely Saturday at the six-year-old’s soccer game. It’s not exactly sport at this age, but it’s fun to watch. Dozens of these tiny three-on-three teams play at a time and the resulting parking frenzy resembles the UW Montlake lot the first week of fall classes.
No matter, we just cruise by the madness and park the SUBs on the sidelines like VIPs!
As a parent-to-be, you are an inspiration.
That’s awful nice, Mark. Thanks.
And, congrats, btw 😉