- @SchwankyTown @annesavvy it's a fun time, for sure. 1 day ago
- @SchwankyTown @annesavvy she says she does and acts like she does. But she's a teen whose friends don't ride. So maybe it's all a ruse? 1 day ago
- @annesavvy @BikePortland in keeping w/article at least she's heard the "car/retirement savings" math about a zillion times. 1 day ago
The fine printCar Free Days is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, expressed or implied. Riding your bike is serious stuff. Riding with kids even more so (but always better than riding in a car). Obtain proper training, use a helmet, ride smart, have fun, wear clean underpants when appropriate (but not under cycling shorts!), laugh a lot, and whenever possible, stay out of cars.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
We LOVE to share our work, but the number of commercial sites using our photos (of our kids!) without permission, and/or non-commercial sites not following Creative Commons use and attribution terms is getting out of hand.
If you have questions about: allowed use of our content, need help understanding the Creative Commons link and license terms, want permission for another type of use, or need a quick refresher on the etiquette of photo use-and-reuse, please contact Carfreedays.com. Seriously, just ask. We're happy to help.
Tired Old Posts (but check’em out!)
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The tree came down weeks ago and 2013 is already in full swing. I know I’m a bit late, but I forgot to wish you all a Happy New Year. Happy New Year, everyone! (just trying to keep the party going a little bit longer) Whoo-hoo!!!
Did you make any resolutions? Sticking to them? This is about the time of year that most resolutions fizzle out. I don’t know about you, but I’m with the 30 percent of people who break their resolutions by the end of January.
Two of mine are totally busted and the third is merely hanging on by threads:
- Learn and practice Spanish for 30 minutes every day. Oops, it’s been weeks since I logged on to my Livemocha account
- Do the Primal Workout every day. Yeah, I ran like Grok once, and did a few wall squats. But daily workouts? Busted!
- Write every day. I’ve been better about that, but I can’t say I do it every single day.
There’s a reason habits and resolutions are such a hot topic every year: we really, really, really want to change, but our pesky bad behaviors are difficult to break, and new routines are hard to stick to! Continue reading